|Prof. Dr. Matthias Hüning||[ website ] - [ e-mail ] - [ phone: +49-30-838 54807 ]|
|Dr. Philipp Krämer||[ website ] - [ e-mail ] - [ phone: +49-30-838 52458 ]|
|Marlena Jakobs||[ website ] - [ e-mail ] - [ phone: +49-30-838 67489 ]|
|Kiran van Bentum||[ website ] - [ e-mail ] - [ phone: +49-30-838 67628 ]|
|Natalie Verelst||[ website ] - [ e-mail ] - [ phone: +49-30-838 67667 ]|
|Dr. Truus De Wilde (lecturer)||[ website ] - [ e-mail ] - [ phone: +49-30-838 60415 ]|
|Verena Hoffmann (doctoral student)||[ e-mail ]|
|Maximilian Mathot||[ e-mail ]|
|Sarah Schön||[ eMail ]|
|Elena Sottil||[ e-mail ] - [ phone: +49-30-838 54423 ]|
- In 2011, prof. dr. Geert Booij has been our guest (as an Alexander-von-Humboldt-fellow) from March until July (cf article in campus.leben). He has returned to Freie Universität for several weeks in the spring of 2012.
- Kristin Stöcker worked from 10/2018 until 10/2019 as assistant at our departement.
- Johanna Ridderbeekx has been working as a Dutch language assistant at our department for 38 years. She was one of the people behing NEON. She retired in May 2018.
- Prof. Dr. Barbara Schlücker, 2005-2015 (teaching assistant and research fellow). In October 2015 she became full professor for German Linguistics at the University of Bonn; since October 2017 she works as full professor for German Linguistics at Leipzig University [website at Leipzig University, e-mail: email@example.com].
- Dr. Saskia Schuster, 2008-2012 assistant in the DFG-project 'Wörter & Phrasen', until 2015 teaching assistant
- Dr. Janneke Diepeveen, 2006-2014 (teaching assistant and research fellow, since 2011 research fellow in the Dutch++ project); e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Esther Jahns, 2012 (organisation of the Sociolinguistics Symposium)
- Dr. Olivier Moliner, 2010-2011 (within the DYLAN project), then Universität Duisburg-Essen; e-mail email@example.com
- Folgert Karsdorp, 2009-2010, now Meertens Instituut (Amsterdam/Netherlands); e-mail Folgert.Karsdorp@meertens.knaw.nl
- Prof. Dr. Ulrike Vogl, 2001-2010; from 2010 until 2016 assistent at the University of Vienna; since December 2016 she works as 'assistent professor' at the Department of Linguistics (Dutch Linguistics) at Ghent University, Belgium; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Former student assistants:
Joanna Rother (Majkowska), Denis Kuznetsov, Babette Ruppel, Simon Becker, Annika Olt, Malte Battefeld, Linda John, Laurentia Schreiber, Nicole Faßbender, Natalie Verelst (tutor), Kristin Stöcker, Lea Schneider, Elvis Jarrs.
Our offices are located in Berlin-Dahlem, in the so-called 'Rostlaube' (= Habelschwerdter Allee 45).
The room numbers are: JK 30/2-41 to 43.