Subjects & Contact Details
- Do you want to write a final thesis (BA, MA, Magister) in linguistics? Please contact Prof. Dr. Matthias Hüning or Dr. Philipp Krämer.
- Do you have some questions about our study programmes and lectures? Please contact Prof. Dr. Hüning or the lecturer responsible.
- Do you need an expertise for a university abroad or in order to apply for a foundation? Please contact Prof. Dr. Hüning.
- Do you need advice with regard to your studies? Please contact Prof. Dr. Hüning.
- The present consultation hours can be found on the webpage of the department for Dutch Studies.
Programmes and courses
General information about the department for Dutch studies and the different programmes (BA, MA, Magister, PhD-research) can be found on the department's webpage, section 'Studium'. There, you can also directly access the lecture and course catalogue for information on all courses offered by our department.
Niederländische Philologie / Dutch Studies (BA)
The BA programme Niederländische Philologie ('Dutch Studies') comprises a basic formation in Dutch studies with equal interest in linguistics and literature. However, it is possible to focus on Dutch linguistics during the third year of study. If you have any questions or need counselling on these matters, do not hesitate to contact us.
→ If you are interested in our BA programme, please have a look at our 'Online-Studienfachwahl-Assistenten (OSA)' für den BA Niederländische Philologie (in German). There you will find information about the courses, video interviews with students, interviews with alumni etc.
Niederlandistik im internationalen Kontext / Dutch Studies in an international context (MA)
You have (almost) completed your BA on Dutch Studies? You want to continue your studies in a research oriented setting? Our Master's programme Niederländisch im internationalen Kontext ('Dutch in an international context') might be the right choice for you. If you have any questions concerning this programme, please contact Matthias Hüning.
Sprachwissenschaft / Linguistics (MA)
Additionally, the section of Dutch Linguistics is involved in the master's programme Sprachwissenschaft ('Linguistics') organized by the Interdisciplinary Centre for European Languages (ZEUS). This study course applies to BA-graduates from diverse disciplines with a focus on linguistics. Students interested in languages and linguistics are welcomed to apply for a place in this programme. You can get some more information about the programme on the webpage or by contacting the programme manager.