|Prof. Dr. Matthias Hüning||[ website ] - [ e-mail ] - [ phone: +49-30-838 54807 ]|
|Dr. Philipp Krämer (on leave)||[ website ] - [ e-mail ] - [ phone: +49-30-838 52458 ]|
|Marlena Jakobs||[ website ] - [ e-mail ] - [ phone: +49-30-838 67489 ]|
|Kira van Bentum||[ website ] - [ e-mail ] - [ phone: +49-30-838 67628 ]|
|Natalie Verelst||[ website ] - [ e-mail ] - [ phone: +49-30-838 67667 ]|
|Truus De Wilde (lecturer)||[ website ] - [ e-mail ] - [ phone: +49-30-838 60415 ]|
|Verena Hoffmann (doctoral student)||[ e-mail ]|
|Lea Schneider||[ e-mail ]|
|Elena Sottil||[ e-mail ] - [ phone: +49-30-838 54423 ]|
- In 2011, prof. dr. Geert Booij has been our guest (as an Alexander-von-Humboldt-fellow) from March until July (cf article in campus.leben). He has returned to Freie Universität for several weeks in the spring of 2012.
- Kristin Stöcker worked from 10/2018 until 10/2019 as assistant at our departement.
- Johanna Ridderbeekx has been working as a Dutch language assistant at our department for 38 years. She was one of the people behing NEON. She retired in May 2018.
- Prof. Dr. Barbara Schlücker, 2005-2015 (teaching assistant and research fellow). In October 2015 she became full professor for German Linguistics at the University of Bonn; since October 2017 she works as full professor for German Linguistics at Leipzig University [website at Leipzig University, e-mail: email@example.com].
- Dr. Saskia Schuster, 2008-2012 assistant in the DFG-project 'Wörter & Phrasen', until 2015 teaching assistant
- Dr. Janneke Diepeveen, 2006-2014 (teaching assistant and research fellow, since 2011 research fellow in the Dutch++ project); e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Esther Jahns, 2012 (organisation of the Sociolinguistics Symposium)
- Dr. Olivier Moliner, 2010-2011 (within the DYLAN project), then Universität Duisburg-Essen; e-mail email@example.com
- Folgert Karsdorp, 2009-2010, now Meertens Instituut (Amsterdam/Netherlands); e-mail Folgert.Karsdorp@meertens.knaw.nl
- Prof. Dr. Ulrike Vogl, 2001-2010; from 2010 until 2016 assistent at the University of Vienna; since December 2016 she works as 'assistent professor' at the Department of Linguistics (Dutch Linguistics) at Ghent University, Belgium; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Former student assistants:
Joanna Rother (Majkowska), Denis Kuznetsov, Babette Ruppel, Simon Becker, Annika Olt, Malte Battefeld, Linda John, Laurentia Schreiber, Nicole Faßbender, Natalie Verelst (tutor), Kristin Stöcker.
Our offices are located in Berlin-Dahlem, in the so-called 'Rostlaube' (= Habelschwerdter Allee 45).
The room numbers are: JK 30/2-41 to 43.