Information about the central activities of the department for Dutch Linguistics:
- The staff
- e-mail addresses, phone numbers, personal web pages
- Research and research projects
- Information about the research on Dutch linguistics and about our research projects
- Information about the study programs in Dutch Philology and linguistics at FU Berlin
- We are organizing lectures and scientific workshops, and occasionally also a study trip...
Freie Universität Berlin
Habelschwerdter Allee 45
D - 14195 Berlin
You'll find the department in Berlin (Dahlem) in the so-called 'Rostlaube' (= Habelschwerdter Allee 45). The offices are on the first floor, the room numbers are: JK 30/2-41, 42 and 43.
Our secretary can be reached by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (+49-30-838 54423). The room number is JK 30/1-22.